FDA 510K activated carbon silver fabric silver antimicrobial dressing
Broad spectrum antibacterial, Promote wound healing
Structure & Composition
Silver Dressing is made by using medical degreased gauze (or medical degreased knitted fabrics or medical non-woven fabrics) and carbon fibers as the substrate materials and having silver ions adhere to the carbon fibers.
Scope of Application:
This kind of Silver Dressing is for Wound like follows:
Surgical incisions of Categories I and II;
Pressure sores (bedsores);
Ulcers and infectious wounds;
Generally, it is able to resist bacteria, diminish inflammations, protect wounds, prevent infections, and promote wound healing.
Our Silver Dressing has following advantages:
1. Have a broad-spectrum, powerful and long-acting antibacterial effect, and control and prevent wound infection;
2. Silver ions can promote healthy growth of granulation tissue, and accelerate wound healing;
3. The dressing feels soft and comfortable;
4. It is non-sticking to wounds, and easy to replace, thus preventing secondary damage to the wounds;
5. The self-adhesive dressing contains an absorptive cotton cushion; the cushion can absorb the exudate conveniently, thus creating a moist environment in favor of wound healing.
Non-self-adhesive type: 10×15, 20×30and 40×50 (cm)
Self-adhesive: 10×25 (antibacterial layer: 5x20) (cm)