Tegaderm Adhesive I. V. Transparent Medical Dressing
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: iv12
- Material: PU or PE
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Adult
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 1
- Transport Package: Each Into a Poly Bag or Paper Tube
- Origin: China
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, FDA, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: 5 Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Trademark: agem
- Specification: 10x12cm, 6x7cm
- HS Code: 3005109000
Properties and mode of action
Transparent Dressing is a waterproof and transparent dressing. Made up of
gas-permeable polyurethane film coated with medical pressure-sensitive adhesive and the paper frame.
Transparent Dressing is self-adhesive and sterile.
It is suitable for fixing the venous catheter and medical device, Cover to protect the wound, Provide a moist environment; as a secondary dressings fixing the device on the skin.
- Clean and disinfect the wound. Take the transparent dressing out of the packaging bag.
- Remove the release liner from one end of the transparent dressing until the adhesive surface is exposed.
- Hold both ends, stick the adhesive surface to the skin and spread it from the middle to each side.
- Remove the frame.
- Remove both ends or keep them for plaster removal.
- Clean the wound, apply the sterile gauze or absorption pad and anti-inflammatory drug to the wound and stick this product, if the bruise, burn or surgical incision contains minor exudates.
- Sterilized and disposable.
- Do not use if the package is damaged.
- Not a substitute for such measures as suture, hemostasis and skin disinfection.
- No use for arterial catheter fixing.
- No direct contact with infected or ulcerated wounds. Consulting the clinician if the wound suffers from hyperemia, swelling, exudates or fever subsequently.
- Make sure the covered catheter or any other device remains in place when removing this product.
- Select a plaster of appropriate size, so that it can be stuck to the dry and healthy skin around the wound reliably. No stretch is allowed, or the relevant tension may damage the skin.
- Do not stick this product directly to it if the wound contains blood or exudates.
Room temperature preservation.